About the Planning Commission
The Planning Commission is composed of five members appointed by the Board of Trustees. The Commission reviews annexations, zoning amendments, subdivision plats and other planning actions, and makes recommendations to the Board of Trustees. The Commission is also involved in revising and updating the Town Comprehensive Plan and the Land Use Code.
- 6:00 p.m.
- First and Third Thursday of each month (as needed)
- Town Hall
401 Locust St.
Frederick, CO 80530
Agenda & Minutes
Meeting agendas are available prior to Planning Commission meetings. Meeting minutes are usually available within two days of the conclusion of the meeting.
For information or questions about upcoming meetings please contact the Planning Commission
- Tracy Moe, Chairman (Term ends October 2024)
- Kristie Conroy, Vice Chairman (Term ends May 2024)
- Joseph Sammartino (Term ends December 2025 )
- Nathan Scott (Term ends October 2025)
- Roger Kelley (Term ends December 2025)
- William Mahoney, Alternate A (Term ends December 2027)
- Dennis Stark, Alternate B (Term ends February 2026)
VacanciesThere are currently three vacancies on the Planning Commission If you are interested in serving on the Board, please complete an application.
Who Can Apply?
- Residents of the Town of Frederick
- Complete the Online Application
- An applicant may choose to provide a letter of interest and/or resume
- Members may not have direct or indirect financial or economic interest in any business or undertaking that may have business before the Board/Commission/Committee for which the applicant is applying.
- Please complete an online application.
- Biannually - Generally in May and October
- Applicants are required to attend an interview with representative(s) from the Board. Interviews are scheduled in May and October of each year.
- The interview panelists will make a recommendation to the Board of Trustees following interviews. The recommended applicant(s) will be invited to an upcoming Board meeting for appointment by the Board of Trustees.