- Your Government
- Boards & Commissions
- Planning Commission
About the Planning Commission
The Planning Commission is composed of five members appointed by the Board of Trustees. The Commission reviews annexations, zoning amendments, subdivision plats and other planning actions, and makes recommendations to the Board of Trustees. The Commission is also involved in revising and updating the Town Comprehensive Plan and the Land Use Code.
- 6:00 p.m.
- First and Third Thursday of each month (as needed)
- Town Hall
401 Locust St.
Frederick, CO 80530
Agenda & Minutes
Meeting agendas are available prior to Planning Commission meetings. Meeting minutes are usually available within two days of the conclusion of the meeting.
Most Recent Agenda / View all Agendas
For information or questions about upcoming meetings please contact the Planning Commission
- Tracy Moe, Chairman (Term ends October 2024)
- Kristie Conroy, Vice Chairman (Term ends May 2024)
- Joseph Sammartino (Term ends December 2025 )
- Nathan Scott (Term ends October 2025)
- Roger Kelley (Term ends December 2025)
- William Mahoney, Alternate A (Term ends December 2027)
- Dennis Stark, Alternate B (Term ends February 2026)
Effective in 2022, Commissioners may serve two consecutive three-year terms with eligibility to be reappointed after a break of at least one full term.
Who Can Apply?
VacanciesThere are currently three vacancies on the Planning Commission If you are interested in serving on the Board, please complete an application.
Who Can Apply?
- Residents of the Town of Frederick
What do I need to include in my application?If you have any questions regarding Boards, Commissions, or Committees, or would like information about agendas and/or minutes, please contact the Town Clerk's Office at 720.382.5500.
- Complete the Online Application
- An applicant may choose to provide a letter of interest and/or resume
Are there any restrictions?
- Members may not have direct or indirect financial or economic interest in any business or undertaking that may have business before the Board/Commission/Committee for which the applicant is applying.
How do I submit my materials?
- Please complete an online application.
When does the Board consider applications?
- Biannually - Generally in May and October
Is there an interview process?
- Applicants are required to attend an interview with representative(s) from the Board. Interviews are scheduled in May and October of each year.
What is the process of appointment?
- The interview panelists will make a recommendation to the Board of Trustees following interviews. The recommended applicant(s) will be invited to an upcoming Board meeting for appointment by the Board of Trustees.