- Your Government
- Boards & Commissions
- Frederick Arts Committee
Frederick Arts Committee
About the Frederick Arts Commission
The Arts Committee was established by ordinance in 2000 by the Board of Trustees as an advisory body to the board for the administration of the Art in Public Places Program. Committee responsibilities include advising the Board of Trustees on the pursuit and placement of art within the community.
The Committee is comprised of seven members, one representative of the Board of Trustees and the staff representative. Effective in 2022, Members serve three-year terms. There is no limit to the number of terms a member may request to serve.
- Sheri Goldstein (Term ends February 2024)
- Bonnie Ginther (Term ends October 2024)
- Kevin Brown, Trustee
- Meghan Martinez, Staff Representative
Effective in 2022, Board Members serve three-year terms. There is no limit to the number of terms a member may serve.
There are three vacancies on the Frederick Arts Committee. If you are interested in joining the committee, please submit an application.
Who Can Apply?
- Residents of the Town of Frederick
- Complete the Online Application
- An applicant may choose to provide a letter of interest and/or resume
- Members may not have direct or indirect financial or economic interest in any business or undertaking that may have business before the Board/Commission/Committee for which the applicant is applying.
- Please complete an online application.
- Biannually - Generally in May and October
- Applicants are required to attend an interview with representative(s) from the Board. Interviews are scheduled in May and October of each year.
- The interview panelists will make a recommendation to the Board of Trustees following interviews. The recommended applicant(s) will be invited to an upcoming Board meeting for appointment by the Board of Trustees.
If you have any questions regarding Boards, Commissions, or Committees, or would like information about agendas and/or minutes, please contact the Town Clerk's Office at 720.382.5500.