Parks, Open Space & Trails Commission
About the Parks, Open Space & Trails (POST) Commission
The POST Commission is comprised of seven members appointed by the Board of Trustees as well as a Trustee Liaison. The Commission has the following responsibilities:
- Advising the Board of Trustees on all matters relating to acquisition, care, use, management, control, and planning of all town-owned parks and open space
- Advising the Board of Trustees regarding the preparation and maintenance of long-range parks and open space acquisition, care, and maintenance plan
- Making recommendations to the Board of Trustees regarding parks, open space and trails-related budget items
Do you love your parks? Do you have ideas on how to make them even better? The Parks, Open Space and Trails Commission is embarking on updating the POST Master Plan. Your feedback is valued. Connect with us today!
- 6:30 p.m.
- Generally held the first Wednesday of each month
- At this time, the Commission is only meeting virtually. The public is invited to participate via Zoom. Zoom details are in the agenda and posted on the Town Meeting calendar the day of the meeting.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Membership and Terms
The Commission in comprised of seven members, one representative of the Board of Trustees, and the staff representative. Effective in 2022, Commissioners serve three-year terms. There is no limit to the number of terms a commissioner may request to serve.
- Kristen Davis (Term ends January, 2024)
- Erin Fosdick (Term ends January, 2024)
- Allan Gill (Term ends January, 2024)
- Susan Pilon (Term ends January, 2024)
- Lee Schlais (Term ends 2022)
- Mark Lamach, Trustee
- Colby Johnson, Staff Representative
Effective in 2022, Board Members serve three-year terms. There is no limit to the number of terms a member may serve.
There are currently three vacancies on the Parks, Open Space and Trails Commission. If you are interested in serving on the commission, please submit an application.
Who Can Apply?
If you have any questions regarding Boards, Commissions, or Committees, or would like information about agendas and/or minutes, please contact the Town Clerk's Office at 720.382.5500.