- Your Government
- Communications & Engagement
- Town of Frederick App
Town of Frederick App
Attention residents and visitors of Frederick! We are thrilled to announce the launch of our official Town App, now available for free download in the App stores. This App will serve as your one-stop-shop for all things related to the Town of Frederick, providing you with up-to-date information on utility billing, Town news, and community resources. You can also VIEW APP DEMO VIDEO
We encourage you to download the App today and take advantage of its many convenient features such as:
Submit a Report
- Submit complaints, compliments, or just general Town requests directly to Town staff. You can also view other tickets that have been submitted.
- View, Pay, and Manage your auto-pay for your Town of Frederick utility bill directly from the App.
SIGN UP! Engagement
- We have several communication channels to fit your preference and needs. The Town App is the one place where you can see all of them! You can also view the monthly newsletter and weekly police report directly from the Town App.
Living in Frederick
- New to Town? Curious what’s going on? This link tree will help you find many relevant pages on our website that might be useful to residents.
- Want to know more about your local government? This link tree will help keep residents informed about local government matters.
Socials & YouTube
- View content through our social media channels without having to log into the specific channel. Also, get quick access to our YouTube channel were we post all of our videos.
- Learn about all our events as well as volunteer, sponsor, and market vending opportunities.
My Submitted Reports
- Track the progress of your submitted reports and interact with the Town directly.