Since 2011, the Town of Frederick has supported local growers, farmers, artisans, crafters, and non-profits by hosting a Frederick Market during the summer months. New for 2022 - traditional farmer's market vendors have the opportunity to participate in our signature events during a farmers market at the event!
The Town is hosting five market events in unison with our signature Town events. These events naturally draw more attendance which will support our local vendors.
Frederick market dates for 2022
June 24 : Frederick in Flight Market, 4 to 8 pm
Where: Centennial Park, 630 Eighth Street, Frederick, CO 80530
- Hannahs Homestead - Handmade goats milk soaps, lotions, and blankets made locally.
- Rulan Pearl and Gem - Stones, bracelets, rings, and handmade jewelry.
- St. Vrain Valley School Transportation - Stop by to learn about jobs!
- The Baking Point - Cookies, bread, granola, muffins, and cupcakes.
- Glitter and Stitches - Embroidery products (bags, keychains, dog bag holders, towels, coasters, tags), Woodwork and acrylic projects and games, key chains, light-up led signs, wooden signs, magnets, and other wooden crafts. Resin products (tumblers, coasters, and keychains).
- The Framed Cow - Pictures of cows (so cute!).
- Colorado Crane Operator School
- Kaorieray - Decals, stickers, keychains, jewelry, mugs, snow globe cups, and tumblers.
- Pebble Bay Soaps - Handmade soaps, sugar scrubs, bath bombs and other bath and body goodies.
- Aweinspriedcrafts - Handcrafted glittered and epoxied tumblers. Graphic tees and sweatshirts.
- Ashton Market - Beads, glorious beads!! If we can create it out of beads- or add beautiful beads to it- we're gonna try! We weave stained glass into some of our designs and in other cases, we work the beads into the stained glass projects. Ours is a. very colorful world indeed!
- Liberty Bell Acres
- 2 Geeky Stitches -T-shirts, hats, necklaces, magnets, and frames.
- Maezy’s K9 Barkery - Crunchy, decorated dog treats, and wreaths.
- Face Magic LLC
- Parenti for HD19
July 22 - Chainsaws & Chuckwagons Market, 4 to 8 pm
September 17 - Miners Day Market, Time TBD
October 22 - Tiny Terror Town Market, Time TBD
December 3 - Festival of Lights Market, Time TBD
To be considered a market vendor, you must fit into one of three categories (Grower/Producer/Food, Artisan/Crafter, or Non-Profit) and complete the Market Vendor Application. If your business does not fit into one of these three categories, you can still participate in the event as a sponsor!