Other Applications

  1. Temporary Use Permits
  2. Backyard Chicken License
  3. Beekeeping License
  4. All Other (Building Permit, Sign Permit, Business License, etc.)

*The Temporary Use Application process will be available January 1, 2024. Until then, please reach out to the Public Works Department.

Fill out the Temporary Use Application Form and email to the Planner on Duty. For more information on Temporary Use Permits and how they differ from Special Events, please visit Special Event & Temporary Use Permits

*For anything which includes the use of right-of-way property, the application will be forwarded to the Engineering Department. A traffic plan may be required.

Christmas Tree Lot