Telephone Town Hall
On October 3rd at 6:30 pm, our community came together virtually for an engaging Telephone Town Hall (TTH) event that connected residents with their elected officials and town representatives. This interactive gathering provided an opportunity for residents to actively participate, ask questions, share their opinions, and gain insights into various matters impacting our community.
We sincerely appreciate your active participation in making this event a success! Your involvement not only helped create a sense of unity but also provided us with valuable insights into the concerns and interests of our community. Here’s a bit of what we learned from those who participated in our polling questions:
Top three areas residents thought the town needed to improve the most:
Parks and Open Space - Road Maintenance - Traffic Congestion
Overall resident satisfaction with Town services:
Somewhat Satisfied 38%
Somewhat Unsatisfied 14%
Top three ways residents indicated they would like to engage with the Town:
Surveys - Social Media/Town App - Volunteer at community events
Feel free to visit the entire Telephone Town Hall conversation in full or explore the abbreviated Q & A below.
- What is the Town doing about fixing potholes and snow plowing?
- We have an old oil and gas pad in our neighborhood, what's the plan for those?
- Will there be anything from the Town on the November ballot?
- Thank you so much for the road work at Tipple. Can residents expect more of these projects to relieve traffic congestion?
- Can you provide an update on the Downtown Plan?
- Are road improvements scheduled in the near future for Highway 52?
- There should be street lights at the intersection of County Road 20 and the Frontage Road. I don't know if that's up to Frederick or the state, but I was wondering if that could be addressed?
- Will improvements be made at the lake?
- I believe we voted on a second fire station and I would like to know where that is going to be and what the plan is to get that built?
- What is the plan for Bella Rosa?