- Your Government
- Mayor & Board of Trustees
- Mayor's Message
It’s that gorgeous time of year to get out and enjoy the sunshine in the Town of Frederick! The view at Milavec Lake is one of my favorites.
Here are some fun ways to get involved and connect with Town Staff members and Board of Trustees.
- Join me on Tuesday, May 9, at 4 pm for Tee & Tea Time at The Bella Rosa Golf Course. A casual meet and greet over iced tea and everything FREDerick.
- I invite residents to join us on May 17, at Wyndham Hill, 6401 Saratoga Trail, to kick-off our 2023 Community Tour and Talk season. This event is an excellent opportunity to learn what the Town has in store for the future, ask questions, and enjoy a walk in your beautiful Frederick neighborhood! We love hearing what you would like for Frederick to look and feel like, please share. Check out when your neighborhood Tour and Talk is scheduled
The essence of an organization and community is its people, and we have several FREDerick team members and partners to recognize this month!
- Municipal Clerk Week is the first week of May to celebrate the vital services the Clerk’s Office provides to local government and the community. Thank you, Meghan for the wealth of knowledge you bring to local government, and congrats to Kelly and Emily on their promotions!
- Economic Development Week, May 8-12, marks a time dedicated to promoting economic well-being and overall quality of life within communities. We extend our appreciation to our exceptional team for their efforts in fostering economic and community vitality in the Town of Frederick. I am excited for you all to see all of the projects they have been working on. I am so proud!
- National Police Week, May 14-20. Sending our greatest appreciation to the incredible men and women in law enforcement for their service and dedication.
- National Public Works Week observed May 21 -27, is a perfect opportunity to recognize our highly dedicated team of PW professionals delivering essential services to improve the quality of life for our community. From fleet services and facility maintenance to stormwater drainage, water management, and street maintenance, our public works department handles it all. In response to community feedback, the Town and PW Team are collaborating on a revised snow and ice control plan. Our goal is to provide even better service during the upcoming 2023-2024 winter season. Thank you, PW for continually improving our services and ensuring the safety and well-being of our community.
- Teacher Appreciation Day, May 2 – We'd like to give a big shout-out to the amazing teachers of St. Vrain Valley School District. Thank you for investing in our future leaders and being wonderful partners in education!
- Memorial Day, May 29, with sincere gratitude we give thanks to our Military who died in service of our Country.
As May is Mental Health Awareness Month, I want to extend my well wishes to all our FREDerick family for good health and overall wellbeing. This month is a time to prioritize mental wellness and take steps towards self-care. I hope you take time to appreciate the beauty in your life and enjoy the special moments that bring you joy!
Planning for our FREDerick future
- The Town of Frederick is committed to maintaining high-quality roads and ensure safe roadways through a comprehensive Pavement Maintenance Program. The 2023 program includes multiple maintenance projects such as crack seal, mastic crack seal, patching, slurry seal, striping, and thermoplastic pavement markings. Visit our website to see if your neighborhood is scheduled for roadwork.
It is a privilege and honor to be your Mayor.