Clothes Washer Rebate
Town of Frederick water customers are eligible for rebates for replacing old clothes washers with new water-efficient clothes washers.
If you live west of I-25, your water provider is Left Hand Water District. Please visit Left Hand Water District’s website to explore rebates available to you.
Follow these 3 easy steps to get your rebate today!
Step 1: Research qualified clothes washers and review the program rules listed below.
Step 2: Purchase and install a qualified clothes washer.
Step 3: Complete the rebate application!
- To qualify, the clothes washer must be ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient clothes washer. A list of eligible clothes washers can be found on the ENERGY STAR® website by selecting the Most Efficient option on the left panel of the page.
- Town of Frederick water customers are eligible for a rebate of up to $50 for a new ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient clothes washer, excluding installation cost and sales tax. This rebate will be credited to your utility account.
- Left Hand Water District customers are not eligible for this rebate.
- To qualify for the rebate the ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient clothes washer must be fully paid for and installed.
- The rebate application must include a picture of the installed irrigation controller.
- The rebate application must include a receipt for the purchase of the irrigation controller.
- Limited to one rebate per home within a 10-year period.
- Only replacement of previously installed clothes washers is eligible. New construction does not qualify.
- Only new purchased clothes washers qualify; equipment that is used, leased, refurbished, rented, received from warranty or insurance claims, exchanged or won as a prize, do not qualify for this rebate.
- Qualifying applicant must be a current Town of Frederick water customer whose account is in good standing. The name on the rebate application must match the name on the utility billing account.
- A site inspection performed by Town of Frederick staff may be required before crediting your utility billing account.
- The applicant is responsible for installation of the new fixture and disposal of the old fixture.
- To be eligible, purchases must be completed after January 1, 2023. Applications must be received by the Town no later than January 15, of the year after purchase. For example, a new clothes washer purchased on July 1, 2024, must be submitted for the rebate no later than January 15, 2025.
- Clothes washers purchased by the previous owner or builder are not eligible for the rebate program.
- Rebates are offered on a first-come, first-served basis and are limited to available funds.
- Application forms without complete information or a valid receipt will not be accepted.
These items will need to be uploaded to the online application:
- Photocopy of legal ID
- Photocopy of receipt, including brand, model number, price, and date of purchase
- Photo of installed clothes washer
If you have any questions, please contact Kylie Couch: