Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
On Tuesday, June 2, Frederick Town Hall (401 Locust Street) will reopen for appointments only. The lobby will remain closed for drop-in services. On-site meetings will take place in the conference room and are limited to availability. Video conferencing appointments will continue to be available and encouraged in place of in-person meetings.
All online services will continue. In-person services will only be provided when online and remote services cannot address your needs.
Online services include:
• Utility bill payments, sales tax payments (also through mail or the dropbox outside of Town Hall)
• Connecting or disconnecting services
• Building permit services
• Planning services including development review
• Job applications
• Business licensing and open records requests
• Finale Friday and Miners Day vendor applications
• Event sponsorship form
Making an appointment
In-person, phone, and video conference appointments are available.
To request an appointment, use the Staff Directory to contact the department by phone or email.
When attending an appointment, the following is required:
• While inside Town Hall, everyone (public and Town staff) are required to wear a facial covering.
• Visitors and staff will undergo a temperature check with an infrared thermometer. A fever is defined as a temperature of 100.4 or above. Any person with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be admitted inside Town Hall.
• If you are sick, stay home. Contact a health care provider for guidance if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
• Utilize sanitizing stations upon entrance to the building and in the conference room.
• Maintain adequate spacing (6 feet) with all individuals inside and outside facilities.
• Wash hands frequently, especially after coughing or sneezing. Wash with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
• No meetings, instruction, or gatherings over 10 people will be approved.